In.Visible Reach affectionately calls these sessions a "Mind Detox." Simply stated, the collective effect of your life experiences creates a foundation of beliefs that influence your reactions and emotions. Over time, emotional baggage accumulates (consciously and unconsciously) silently affecting the way you deal with people, situations and life in general which in turn takes a toll on your inner peace, balance and serenity.
Mind Detox sessions can help identify and clear some of the baggage stored in the conscious and subconscious areas of your mind, helping to transform or neutralize negative emotions through understanding and awareness. When consistently applied, the techniques and exercises I use can help you improve and enhance the level of peace and happiness you experience in every aspect of your life.
What governs these ups and downs and inconsistencies and, are you in charge of any of it? By examining and understanding how your mind got cluttered in the first place and how it has affected your life (and will continue to do so unless you take mindful action), you take a step toward freeing yourself from past traumas and drama in general. In turn, this crucial move helps you lead a better life ― the life you feel and know you deserve. Using a variety of methods and a few personal tricks I have developed along the way, I can facilitate your Mind Detox and help reboot your life.
You can benefit from Mind & Limiting Beliefs sessions if you:
- Find yourself reacting negatively to people and situations
- Get easily irritated or angered, sometimes for no apparent reasons
- Continuously attract the same or wrong types of people to yous
- Experience recurring negative experiences and patternss
- Feel that you are not living life to its fullest potentials
- Want to improve an aspect of yourself or your life in generals
- Want to learn the mechanics of emotional baggage and how you can free yourself from its influences
Mind & Limiting Beliefs sessions can help you:
- Understand the source of your belief system and how it influences and affects your life
- Better understand yourself so that you can better engage with people
- Improve your relationships
- Identify, neutralize and even eliminate your negative patterns
- Move ahead and plan for your very own personal success path