Who to believe? There have been so many teachers of spirituality, awakening, mindfulness, self-improvement, growth, ascension, etc., that it has become difficult for any one person to cover all materials and assess who to believe. My personal belief is that no one spiritual teacher has all the answers. Rather, the truth lies amidst all the scholars and the messages they impart, such as the pieces of a puzzle fitting together. I also believe that there is no bad teacher and no right or wrong teachings and so, the bottom line is that whichever teacher or path resonates with you (whomever or whatever feels right to you) is the right path for you at this time. Much like choosing a life coach, the first lesson regarding spiritual teachers, gurus and spiritual paths is trusting your instincts. In other words, trust that you will be drawn to whoever and whatever will best serve you at this stage in your life.
Having said that, I also believe that we should explore as many schools of thought, theories and paths as we possibly can while keeping an opened mind and questioning everything. However, the reality is that most people don't have time to read the thousands of available books about spirituality, self-improvement and growth. This session is designed to save you time by exploring (always with an open mind) numerous authors and their teachings.
You can benefit from Guru Exploration if you:
- Are curious about different authors and their teachings
- Are curious about different schools of thought, theories and paths
- Have limited time (or budget) to read hundreds of books regarding these topics
- Want to explore outside your current spirituality, belief system or religion
- Want to expand your current knowledge and concepts
- Enjoy down-to-earth, neutral and philosophical discussions involving new concepts
Guru Exploration can help you:
- Explore a multitude of authors and their spiritual teachings in a shorter time
- Expand your knowledge and concepts of spirituality to promote your growth and expansion
- Learn how to discuss diverse spiritual topics and viewpoints in a neutral way
- Explain and share your own concepts and viewpoints
- Save time (by not having to read hundreds of books) and money (by not having to buy hundreds of books)